We believe in all the basic doctrines of historic Christianity.
We believe in the inerrancy of Scripture, and that the Bible, both Old and New Testaments, are the inspired, only infallible, and authoritative Word of God (2 Peter 1:19-21, 2 Timothy 3:16).
We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three distinct persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4).
We believe that Jesus Christ is fully God and fully human (John 1:1),
– that He was born of a virgin (Luke 1:30-31, 34),
– that He lived a sinless life (Hebrews 4:15),
– that He provided for the atonement of our sins by His substitutionary death on the cross (1 Corinthians 15:3),
– that He was bodily raised from the dead (1 Corinthians 15:4),
– that He ascended back to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19),
– that He ever lives to make intercession for us (1 John 2:1-2).
We believe that the lost and sinful man must be saved, and that man’s only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, the Son of God (1 John 1:7-10, Ephesians 2:8-10).
We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life (Acts 1:8, Ephesians 5:18).
We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are unsaved unto the resurrection of the damnation (Romans 6:5, 1 Corinthians 15:42).
We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Ephesians 4:3).
We believe in the gifts of the Holy Spirit mentioned in the Scriptures, and that they are valid for today if they are exercised within the scriptural guidelines. We as believers are to covet the best gifts, seeking to exercise them in love that the whole Body of Christ might be edified. We believe that love is more important than the most spectacular gifts, and without this love all exercise of spiritual gifts is worthless (1 Corinthians 12:7-11, 1 Corinthians 12:31-13:3, Romans 12:6-8).